The main goals for the VIDA brand centre is to educate the core elements of the identity and demonstrate the identity usage. The following pages are:
- To provide the media, partners and staff with the necessary files for correct application and production of the Vida brand.
- To ensure the Vida brand image is presented with consistent usage.
The Vida Brand Centre consists of five main pages:
- Vida Logo
- Vida Tagline
- Vida Palette
- Vida Font
The focus of the new Vida brand identity is our logo. The logo is made up of two main elements: the leaf icon and the Logotype. The horizontal configuration of the Vida logo is our sole configuration. Click here to DOWNLOAD the VIda logo in various print and online file formats.
The focus of the new Vida brand identity is our logo. The logo is made up of two main elements: the leaf icon and the Logotype.
The Vida color palette is comprised of two core groups: the primary and secondary palettes. Pantone® is a registered trademark of Pantone, Inc.
There are two main fonts used within Vida brand system. XXX is the primary base font that was used to create the custom Vida Logotype and can be used for headlines in communications materials.
The secondary font is a complement to XXX and is used in the tagline "Care for the air" and is best used for text and other supporting elements. When necessary, Arial is an acceptable PC and web-friendly alternative.
These fonts are available for purchase online at www.fontshop.com.
- VIDA HOLDINGS CORP. owns the trademarks "CARE FOR THE AIR," and marks incorporating the design logo known as the Vida. You and your organisation agree to use the trademarks only in connection with sponsoring, reporting on, exhibiting at or otherwise associating with the VIDA and its services and products.
- You and your organisation agree to use the trademarks as shown, and you will not alter, modify, dilute or otherwise misuse the trademarks. You and your organisation will not use older versions of the trademarks.
- VIDA may terminate your use of the trademarks. Once VIDA terminates your use, you and your organisation agree to stop using the trademarks immediately.